We offer a free initial consultation. If (based on the government’s current guidelines) you do not qualify, we will still point you in the right direction.
Student Loan is the largest debt in the United States. It is actually higher than consumer debt. Unlike consumer debt, student loan debt will not go away through bankruptcy or default. In response, there are new government programs that reduce student loan monthly payments and can even forgive a portion, if not all of the debt. The debt reduction is based on income, family size and state economic levels. There are additional benefits for those who work in a public service job, are disabled or unemployed.
Unfortunately, most people are unaware of this significant help. The Law Office of Paul A. Krasker, P.A. has launched a new student loan division focused on helping with the country’s massive student loan debt issue. The goal with our service is to provide the lowest monthly payment as much principal forgiveness as possible.
The process is simple to start. Our specialist provides a free analysis to determine the maximum benefit available. Should the individual wish for us to help, our specialized team can literally complete the process in 1-3 months.
If you choose to use a 3rd party for help with consolidating your federal student loans, there are 11 steps describing what to expect from our Law Office.
- Initial review and analysis of Client’s current Federal Student Loan obligations.
- Completion of financial statement questionnaire and consultation.
- Client’s difficulty to pay existing contracted loan payments and the likelihood of repaying a consolidated loan payment;
- Analysis of Client’s existing loan terms;
- Confirmation of application and of all potential underwriting criteria to Client’s case based on Client’s lender guidelines as understood by The Law Office of Paul A. Krasker P.A (Note: Our experience informs us that lender guidelines may change without prior notice);
- Communication with Client regarding analysis of preliminary assessment of information specified above;
- Document preparation including but not limited to the document requested and mailing electronically of the Client Welcome Package;
- Documentation requests from Client as deemed necessary, based on The Law Office of Paul A. Krasker, P.A preliminary evaluation and our current understanding of lender guidelines;
- Confirmation of submission requirements.
- Preparation of file and review of all documents by The Law Office of Paul A. Krasker, P.A;
- Loan analysis, creation and completion of Federal Loan Relief submission package;
Student Loan Forgiveness
Find out about the options available to have your student debt forgiven.